top of page

Hill Country Educational Leadership (HCEL)
is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization

My Program Sponsorship:
My Donation Preference:
Donor Recognition:

Giving to HCEL

What is the HCEL General Operating Fund?

The HCEL general operating fund supports the non-profit programs offered by Hill Country Educational Leadership to include support for our general operations, support for our educator training opportunities, support for our model school (LOLA) programs and services, and/or support for our school district partnerships.

What is the LOLA Educational Fund?

The LOLA Educational Fund is the foundation of our school’s philanthropy program. It supplements the operating budget, funding everything from educator salaries and professional development opportunities to the various LOLA programs, such as STEM, outdoor education, fine arts, performing arts, yoga, robotics, and coding. In short, the LOLA Fund provides critical support for the programs and people that make Live Oak Leadership Academy an inspiring and innovative place for our students to learn and grow. 

What is the LOLA Student Scholarship Fund?

The LOLA Student Scholarship Fund helps support tuition for students in need.  LOLA strives to offer a quality whole-child educational program to students, regardless of socioeconomic status. Every year LOLA offers scholarships and tuition assistance to families in need who are seeking a whole-child educational environment for their student(s). 

Why Give to LOLA?

Like most private non-profit schools, tuition and fees do not cover the total cost of a LOLA education. LOLA tuition covers 75% of the cost to educate each child enrolled in our school and summer programs.  The LOLA Fund bridges the remaining 25% of the cost.  Every gift to LOLA makes a major difference. Whether the gift is large or small, LOLA is grateful for your support. Your gifts reflect support of our mission to offer an innovative and well balanced educational opportunity to a our future leaders.  We are a 501(c)(3), not-for-profit, organization, so your contributions are tax-deductible to the extent of the law.  Our collective giving is a commitment to creating an inclusive learning environment in the communities we serve.   

bottom of page